Carrier Maintenance Manager Involvement
06-04-2023, (Subject: Carrier Maintenance Manager Involvement ) 
RE: Carrier Maintenance Manager Involvement
What you describe is the cookie cutter experience that everyone has who puts there trust in the dealer network (and most private shops as well) As far as having any recourse against them..... no you really don't.

Blindly trusting someone who brags they are the cheapest price on an inframe was your first mistake. What matters most is that it's done properly and will last a million miles. Very few shops are capable of this but they do exist. You should have come here inquiring about that and doing homework on what it takes to rebuild one properly instead of hiring a lowball mechanic. At this point you can bet your going to spend a bunch more money and have many more problems related to an improperly done inframe.

I'm not trying to offend you or be mean, it's just that your story has been repeated on this forum untold times and the information to avoid these circumstances is not at all hard to find with just a little looking around on here.

I wish you luck.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Nostalgic , Rawze , Pd6cas2

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carrier Maintenance Manager Involvement - tree98 - 06-04-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.