Carrier Maintenance Manager Involvement
06-05-2023, (Subject: Carrier Maintenance Manager Involvement ) 
RE: Carrier Maintenance Manager Involvement
That tongue lashing aside .. I see no mention as to what was wrong.. what failed?. What exactly is wrong with the truck/engine?... other than someone wasting big $$$ moneys having it "towed" here and there.

It would take a h#ell of a lot for me to even let my truck be towed somewhere except from away from the middle of the freeway, only far enough to get it parked at a nearby truck stop somewhere so that i could work on it ... nonetheless to a damn stealers$it where I was not even allowed to even open the hood without them bitching like all he$ell about it!.

I.E.> Even if I woke up one morning and the damn thing was completely hydra-locked .. I would pull the damn valve cover off it.. take a hammer to the intake valves that were closed, to relieve the pressure.. Loosened the radiator cap+ put a rag over it.. and then gently drove it to where I could work on it properly myself.

==== related story... ====
Had a guy called me up about 1.5 years ago in fact in this same situation. 2 different slealersh%its said it was an engine failure!. Engine would turn over and then seem to lock up, as soon as it turned over a bit and started to fire off.

Turns out that his descriptions in detail about it, pointed towards the the damn turbo was locked up at 100% closed. The truck owner on the phone with me had the hood open, walking around it + inspecting things, so we could determine what exactly was wrong .... about 20 minutes into it ...

Some nasty ppl who worked there were running out of the doors into the parking lot, yelling at him that he was not allowed to work on his own damn truck! .. not even to just inspect it!! .. and threatened to have the cops called on him. I heard the whole thing in the background.

-= needless to say.. he took a hammer to the turbo hausing and got it freed up enough that it let him crank it and drive away.. where he spent about $2500 putting a YTS new turbo on it the next day over here at my house, me helping him.

If he would have left it to them.. they would have wasted about $33,000 rebuilding the engine .. and all along it was only the damn turbo!.

Seen that kind of OEM nonsense wasteful crap plenty around here!. That is an example on how truly bad they are most of the time.

Here is another fine example on how stupid these stea;lers$its really are...
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...1#pid68941

here is another one..
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...3#pid44983

And there are a whole lot more of them including people who spent more than $40,000+ only to have to rebuild their engine a second time themselves a few months later due to the typical crappy OEM type of work!.
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=2972

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: SquareOne , Pd6cas2 , ktblogistics , Mrkentee

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carrier Maintenance Manager Involvement - Rawze - 06-05-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.