Metal pieces in davco fuel water seperator 2013 cummins isx
06-06-2023, (Subject: Metal pieces in davco fuel water seperator 2013 cummins isx ) 
Metal pieces in davco fuel water seperator 2013 cummins isx
So went to change the fuel filters on my 2013 cummins isx, found metal pieces in the fuel water davco filter housing. Removed the head of the fuel pump, noticed it was updated, no damage found on rollers or plungers(thank god). First issue i need help with is… where is the metal coming from if not the pump? Second issue is i went to reassemble the pump head and now im leaking fuel out of the return line on the back side of the pump as soon as i turn the key. Any ideas as to the two issues? Now that im thinking of it, one of the washers that sits on the banjo closer to the pump might be missing or fell off during removal, can you confirm that there is two washers on that banjo bolt? Only codes im getting related to fuel intermittently is the injector spill valve 3 and 6. Not all the time, dont notice any performance issues whatsoever.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Metal pieces in davco fuel water seperator 2013 cummins isx - Nerv - 06-06-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.