CM2350 Issues
06-30-2023, (Subject: CM2350 Issues ) 
CM2350 Issues
Hello everyone, been a long time lurker here.. got so much use long time ago when I still had the International with the ISX in it.. especially those pesky AC systems in there lol

Anyways I come here humbly because I cannot figure out what is going on with this particular problem. This is a 2017 Volvo with an ISX CM2350 .. its been de-mandated a while ago (2 years or so now). It throws codes for all 6 injector solenoid drivers not responding or out of adjustment (we opened it up twice and made sure timing is correct) The codes on a while ago but I wasnt experiencing any issues then. Now she is getting slower and slower (low torque and power especially with hills etc) It does get up to speed eventually but you can just feel how underpower it feels. The other code that comes up on the cluster is the lost communication with the J1939 (MID 140 PSID 200 FMI 9) and it will clear but after a few minutes of driving comes back on. When it does activate my DEF gauge drops down to 0 (suppose to stay on full otherwise) With the de-mandate everything was hollowed out and the only thing unplugged was the EGR.. all other stuff remains plugged in. I have scoured through here and read up on some situations suggesting that its possibly something faulty with the de-mandate/tune but thats beyond my expertise of reading the file, etc. The truck can have moments where everything works phenomenally well.. and then times where its just barely limping to get upto speed.

Any suggestions or help is greatly appreciated to get me to fix this issue as anyone locally I have gotten in touch with knows nothing about this and doesnt care to even look.

I am attaching the fault codes and my ECM/Calibration info if it further helps to figure out where I need to be looking at.

Thank you and I truly appreciate and value these forums.

replyreply

Messages In This Thread
CM2350 Issues - Ampitude - 06-30-2023
RE: CM2350 Issues - Bengy88 - 06-30-2023,
RE: CM2350 Issues - Ampitude - 06-30-2023,
RE: CM2350 Issues - Bengy88 - 06-30-2023,
RE: CM2350 Issues - Rawze - 06-30-2023,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.