International N13 2016 Engine keeps derating
08-23-2023, (Subject: International N13 2016 Engine keeps derating ) 
RE: International N13 2016 Engine keeps derating
The TECU will get ghost errors in it if the fuses in the fuse panel are old and tarnished, yet still check out ok. Replace all fuses (not the relays or breakers though) in the entire panel with all brand new ones and see if some of those TECU problems clear up.

If it is blowing fuses regularly that go to the the XY shifter/tranny (you were not too clear on describing that) .. maybe something in the tranny is worn out? or has bad wiring?.

As far as using illegitimate software on it.. it is not uncommon to have major issues if you try to flash/update the TECU or tranny. Some vehicles need exact versions of software to run properly. You might just simply have to take it to a stealers$it and let them set it all back properly for you instead of trying to do it yourself.

As far as the delete goes.. well,... you know what i am going to say about that. -= More than 90% of all delete programs are nothing but half-arssed bullsh%it .. so that may be a big part of your problems too. -= Maybe have engine, etc. all flashed back to factory programming and get everything working 100% correctly again while it has all factory programming in it, and then go from there.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: International N13 2016 Engine keeps derating - Rawze - 08-23-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.