Amazon’ Fleetguard LF1400NN
04-15-2024, (Subject: Amazon’ Fleetguard LF1400NN ) 
RE: Amazon’ Fleetguard LF1400NN
(04-14-2024 )amermextrucker Wrote:  I personally wouldn't risk buying a counterfeit part like an oil filter , I haven't bought one in awhile, parked truck 1 yr ago , last I checked they where running $60 bucks, even if they where $100 bucks I wouldn't chance it , it's filtering the lifeblood of the engine for crying out loud. JMO.

I'll agree with that as well, but what some have seen (myself included) has been issues at the dealer as well, whom obviously is an authorized retailer for Cummins. While I haven't had this issue with filters (yet), it has definitely happened a few times while getting sensors.

With the dealer's often times outrageous pricing, you would at least expect to get a genuine product. Somehow, that's not always the case....moral being, try to verify everything to the best of your ability. Don't assume a name and a high price will get you exactly what you were expecting.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amazon’ Fleetguard LF1400NN - SquareOne - 04-15-2024

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.