Cm570 engine brake vibration and weak jakes
10-02-2023, (Subject: Cm570 engine brake vibration and weak jakes ) 
Cm570 engine brake vibration and weak jakes
Hey everyone, this is my first post so hope I’ll be able to share a video to show you guys what Im dealing with.

On stage 1&3 there is a noticeable vibration, overall jakes feel weak and havent made more than 10psi on stage 3. Ive done the overhead myself and am confident enough I didnt screw anything up there. Measured detent with a dial and they were all around .070” give or take.

So today I pulled the valve cover off and manually engaged the solenoids to see whats happening.

Is it normal to get some oil leakage out of the top of rocker arms where the piston sits when jakes are on?

Solenoids seem to be only leaking from the bottom which Im guessing is a drain hole and seems normal?

#1 cylinder seems to be the main problem. It doesnt engage with 2&3, only time it engages is if i hit the first solenoid and even then the engine sound does not change at all. So 4-5-6 turn on when i hit the back solenoid, 2-3 come on with the middle solenoid. What I did is swap the piston and spring from another rocker to see if problem moves, but no change #1 seems to be kaput.

https://youtube.com/shorts/DBmFg_84K0s?s...q3O0VNQ2AC
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Cm570 engine brake vibration and weak jakes - Marat - 10-02-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.