Edison Motors Vocational Hybrid
10-22-2023, (Subject: Edison Motors Vocational Hybrid ) 
RE: Edison Motors Vocational Hybrid
That is pretty cool in theory but as they found out it doesn’t take much power to roll on flat ground. I would love to see how many KW on an 8% grade, and how long their batteries would last..

The biggest problem I see with electric vehicles is going to be the strain on the grid, and how they will produce the massive amounts of power to the grid when everyone is forced to have electrics.. in the end it will probably be as big of a carbon footprint or more in my opinion. A sketchy power grid will force anyone who can afford it to have a standby generator at their home which will still be burning fossil fuel if some kind.

It will also hike the price of electricity to the point where the average family may not be able to afford it..

I agree cool to see two kids actually doing something other then surfing the web or watching TV.. but I think there are many more viable options for clean vehicles then electric.

User's Signature: Anti-seize EVERYTHING, Except injectors...Use Petroleum Jelly!!!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Toolguy

Messages In This Thread
RE: Edison Motors Vocational Hybrid - JMBT - 10-22-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.