X15 2450 low power high fuel consumption
12-05-2023, (Subject: X15 2450 low power high fuel consumption ) 
RE: X15 2450 low power high fuel consumption
(12-05-2023 )tree98 Wrote:  How much more fuel are you using now compared to before?

So did putting the original program back in restore the power back to what it was?

Looking back at records, I think the fuel consumption started before everything else. The mileage is down 1- 1 1/2 miles to the gallon. With a little less power. Seems like I have to put my foot in it more.

The original program did make a noticeable difference. It seems to run and pull much better( doesn't fall flat on its face). It's acting like a leak but I haven't found anything significant. Like I said I'm going to order a plug kit designed for a cac system. It was falling flat on its face at 60 mph empty.

Also there was a guy on social media asking if he needed to calibrate his ecm because he installed a new egr cooler. I'm sure whoever sold it to him told him he was supposed to. I commented don't do it, mine hasn't ran right since. Another guy told me to bring it back he had the same problem. I don't know what they did, but the dealer told him internet dropped while calibrating his the first time.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: X15 2450 low power high fuel consumption - Will144 - 12-05-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.