Brake switch '13 Pete 367H
11-27-2023, (Subject: Brake switch '13 Pete 367H ) 
RE: Brake switch '13 Pete 367H
(11-27-2023 )NDISX15 Wrote:  Not to my knowledge, it's "intact" as in not de-mandated. We bought it a few months ago and we ourselves have not reflashed it. I was considering flashing it with an updated version of the calibration but I don't have the means to repack the Cal from the new Insite versions to 7.6. Might have to swing it thru the stealership and have it done.

vehicle brake pedal switch address has nothing to do with a de-mandate. was it working when you got the vehicle?... it could have been set wrong at some point in its past, or maybe last time the program was updates by a stealers$it.

just something to consider, as it is a fairly common issue to have the address wrong after a software update, etc. may or may not be your issue, but is highly suspect if you have eliminated all the other stuffs.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: NDISX15

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brake switch '13 Pete 367H - Rawze - 11-27-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.