Brakes Out of Adjustment
02-22-2017, (Subject: Brakes Out of Adjustment ) 
RE: Brakes Out of Adjustment
(02-22-2017 )gatow900 Wrote:  
(09-23-2016 )Vin Wrote:  In this Thermal Image after a test drive, you can see the differences in temperature caused by Brakes Out of Adjustment.

you can also see the tires are not inflated evenly. Good reason to investin some cat-eye or cross-fires.

What thermal camera is this or what brand is go to get

I have this Thermapp/Opgal unit. They are out of Israel and make them for Israeli army troops too. Very tough and nice resolution and go to very high temps compared to Flir. Nothing from flir in usa is going to beat the price of this thing for the quality you get. i looked for a month or so before buying one.
Not trying to advertize for them, just is my own experience. I got a chance to compare to flir one for $250 and i am glad i spent the extra for this one.
https://therm-app.com/therm-app/

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: scottydogtruck , mmssvv , gatow900 , Texasdude74 , Waterloo , morrison8 , Hammerhead , hhow55 , Roysbigtoys , Kid Rock , BobsYourUncle

Messages In This Thread
Brakes Out of Adjustment - Vin - 09-23-2016,
RE: Brakes Out of Adjustment - Rawze - 02-22-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.