Bad demandate
12-19-2023, (Subject: Bad demandate ) 
Bad demandate
Hello all, I’m new here. I’ve got a cm870 that’s been demandated, and it’s running awfully. Making chuffing sounds at idle, similar to what I’ve heard when the fueling actuators go bad, but I’ve replaced all my actuators, rebuilt injectors when the engine got rebuilt 150k kms ago, plus a almost new gear fuel pump off of a wrecked truck. If I increase and decrease rpms the chuffing stops for a little while, then gradually comes back, it also vibrates in the cab when its chuffing. I did harmonic dampener, and watch Rawze’s video on how to time the compressor and did that too. I haven’t pressure checked the cac properly since last spring (found the cooler to be leaking excessively and replaced) but that didn’t make a difference on the chuffing. My pyro and boost seem to be erratic, sometimes I get 39 psi and the pyro wants to go to ten, next it’s only making 35 and the pyro is 8.5-9 (or vice versa, no real pattern there). Brand new holset turbo and actuator (it’s got a spacer in the actuator to make it run cooler. Check engine light is out, but it’s showing lots of egr codes (temp, valve position, differential pressure, valve control). I’ve replaced air inlet pressure and temperature sensor egr pressure sensor, crank and cam position sensors. Also, running down the highway sometimes it will pull very smooth, then randomly start vibrating, which I’ve determined must be the engine, because if I pop it in neutral and let the engine idle down, it’ll decrease, idle up, increase. I’m leaning towards bad demandate? I’d just go ahead and mandate it again to get rid of the problems, but that’s supposed to be 15k in parts, on top of a bad egr design from what I’ve heard that has its own fair share of problems. I bought it demandated. I’m hoping someone here can help,thanks!
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Bad demandate - Oilysnowman - 12-19-2023
RE: Bad demandate - LIttlet666 - 12-19-2023,
RE: Bad demandate - Rawze - 12-19-2023,
RE: Bad demandate - tree98 - 02-20-2024,
RE: Bad demandate - Rawze - 04-05-2024,
RE: Bad demandate - Rawze - 04-10-2024,
RE: Bad demandate - Rawze - 04-11-2024,
RE: Bad demandate - Rawze - 04-24-2024,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.