2022 X15 Constant Regen
12-22-2023, (Subject: 2022 X15 Constant Regen ) 
2022 X15 Constant Regen
Hey guys,

One of our newer trucks is a 2022 Kenworth T880 with 136k miles on it. Purchased the truck at 80k miles, all Cummins extended warranties in effect. Around 90k, we had an EGR cooler fail and replaced under warranty at Cummins.

Within the last 6 months or 20k miles, it's been doing what seems to be a regen quite a bit when driving around town. RPMs are raised to 800, turbo is spooling, exhaust is hot, etc. No lights on dash or codes thrown.

The issue is this truck is doing this most of the time, regardless of duty cycle. It is a rolloff (garbage dumpster truck) but does 70% of its time on the interstate. Even our residential packers in stop and go duty cycle don't regen this much.

Had a friend of mine who is experienced with these engines plug into it and he can't find anything wrong at all. Any ideas where I can start looking to try and solve this issue on our own? I have access to Insite software if that helps in the diagnosis process.

Thank you!
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
2022 X15 Constant Regen - salpolit - 12-22-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.