First truck suggestions O/O - versatile and fuel saving
03-03-2024, (Subject: First truck suggestions O/O - versatile and fuel saving ) 
RE: First truck suggestions O/O - versatile and fuel saving
To make good moneys with low-rent freight (dryvan-reefer).. you need to be a hyper-miler if you actually want something to show for your efforts in 5 or 10 years.

Its not about how many miles you can squeeze out of it a year. Modern trucking is more about managing your long term and short term operating expenses more-so than driving it and getting a decent rate. It is a BUSINESS... and need to be run like a business ... and NOT A GLORIFIED HOBBY!.

85% of all people who buy a truck these days with the intent of owning it.. fail or never make any real moneys long term. In 5 years.. and in 10 years.. they are right in the same hole they were when they started out.

I PM'd you my number if you want to have a detailed conversation about what your getting yourself into.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: First truck suggestions O/O - versatile and fuel saving - Rawze - 03-03-2024

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.