DPF fuel consumtion
03-18-2024, (Subject: DPF fuel consumtion ) 
RE: DPF fuel consumtion
I know that there are a lot of variables that need to be considered and I understand that a lot of this data can be downloaded from the trucks ECM but I was hoping to get more support or info on this in dealing with the IRS. I work on fuel tax related issued with about 100 trucking companies. There are fuel tax credits that can be pursued based on the diesel used during these DPF regenerations (nontaxable use). It is too difficult and cost prohibitive for these companies to bring their trucks in to have this data downloaded every quarter. We have been using the data given to us from Cummins on this from about 5 years ago. Its nothing more than a response to an E-mail I sent to them. The issue is coming under more scrutiny lately and I was hoping to get some type of supporting information that would back up our 10% diesel to DEF ratio. Not looking for specifics just something that would give some industry average. Regardless if that average applies to my clients or not. I need to find something to use.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: JimT

Messages In This Thread
DPF fuel consumtion - Boehmer - 03-15-2024,
RE: DPF fuel consumtion - JimT - 03-16-2024,
RE: DPF fuel consumtion - Boehmer - 03-18-2024
RE: DPF fuel consumtion - JimT - 03-24-2024,
RE: DPF fuel consumtion - JimT - 03-24-2024,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.