High EGT, No Boost and a major boost leak!! PLEASE HELP.
10-07-2016, (Subject: High EGT, No Boost and a major boost leak!! PLEASE HELP. ) 
RE: High EGT, No Boost and a major boost leak!! PLEASE HELP.
Rawze I may not know you as a person, but I appreciate what you do on this forum and YouTube. Sir you have no idea what I am going through financially to get this truck up and running the way it was before this problem started happening. And i am not seeking sympathy! I am seeking knowledge and assistance in this matter. I am receptacle to criticism as long as it is constructive and not demeaning.
With that said, I would like to say that at this point the dura-lite CAC is already in the truck and the Dorman EGR has been ordered and paid for ($1000 for both). All I am trying to get out of the CAC and EGR is 4 to 8 months and then I can switch back to OEM ISX parts as these after-market parts fail. The airline to the fan will be tested tomorrow morning to make sure pressure is at 90 psi or above. The mechanic did mention that insight said it was off and air was coming through the line to disengage it, but I don't know if the pressure was high enough to get it to disengage the fan. I should find out tomorrow. And the A/C will be back in service also by noon. The truck was put out of service immediately when this started to happen so I highly doubt there is any damage to the injectors. It is mechanic and my self that are working on the truck and I live in the DFW area in Mansfield, Texas. It is times like this that I wish I was closer to Atlanta to have you guys check it out.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: High EGT, No Boost and a major boost leak!! PLEASE HELP. - VNL670 - 10-07-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.