Buying my First tractor, any advice is greatly appreciated!
10-08-2016, (Subject: Buying my First tractor, any advice is greatly appreciated! ) 
Buying my First tractor, any advice is greatly appreciated!
Hello,
i just joined and thrive for knowledge so here i am. I'm based out of san Antonio, tx and decided to transition from a driver to an o/o. I've done extensive research and wanted to get a pre 2008 model truck since id just be texas based. well, I just received a very lucrative contract running reefers from san antonio to los angeles once a week. completetly derailed the research trying to avoid getting a newer year truck with egr and carbon regulations.
I have investment money saved for initial costs and a pre approved loan for the right truck. being my first truck, i didnt think spending $65+k for my first truck would be the best idea, thus the reason i was looking at older year trucks. I know to expect problems for the jump getting a used truck, but i firmly believe with rawze and all the educated skilled driver's information and experience, i can significantly improve my chances of keeping my truck on the road instead of in the shop.
I'm 25 years old with 4 years experience to my name, I'm all ears and no mouth unless it is something i can give an opinion on. any advice on which year would fit best for (preferably under 2014) my needs for running the dedicated route to Los angles weekely would be much appreciated
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Buying my First tractor, any advice is greatly appreciated! - msesatx - 10-08-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.