isx will not start cranking low fuel pressure
11-20-2019, (Subject: isx will not start cranking low fuel pressure ) 
RE: isx will not start cranking low fuel pressure
On a completely dry fuel system, it takes up to 4 or 5 cycles of letting the lift pump run for 2 minutes intervals at a time, cycling the key to get it to come back on each time. It can take another 4 or 5 cycles of 30 seconds each of cranking it to get it to fire off.

=============

-- I reduce this torture to the starter and batteries greatly by pressurizing the fuel tanks to 10 psi or so and bleeding the lines, compu-check ports on the gear pump, etc. really well. I will then cycle the key in the dash and let the lift pump run about 3 times. ... then, here is the typical result...

Here is how long it took to crank and run Waterloo's truck the very first crank up after doing this ...

http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...1#pid27361

I.E.> It took a total of about 40 seconds of cranking time to get the fuel all the way to the injectors, even with all of the lines, filters, and the pump purged of air.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: redbeard , Waterloo

Messages In This Thread
RE: isx will not start cranking low fuel pressure - Rawze - 11-20-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.