isx will not start cranking low fuel pressure
11-23-2019, (Subject: isx will not start cranking low fuel pressure ) 
RE: isx will not start cranking low fuel pressure
(11-23-2019 )Geared_Cortex Wrote:  ...
we started talking about the internal combustion process and the timing of it and how important the readings being accurate and told him about how they use egr for retarding the combustion for the right angle on these new generation of extremely high pressure fuel injection engines. The guy had no idea about this and was impressed by my ''preschool'' knowledge. I had just read Rawze post about the subject and Unilever talking about calculations for the amount of pressure that get inside the cylinder

The truly sad part is that all these ignorant, well funded, "delete" companies, shops, and tuning "experts" out there are about 100x more stupid than the drivers on this forum.

It comes down to the fact that none of them give 2 s$its about you or your equipment at all past getting your money and you out the door. - They don't have to own and run the trucks they are destroying all day every day + there is a constant long line of victims, each throwing thousands of dollars at them like mad, so therefore they deem it completely unnecessary to do anything different.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , Geared_Cortex

Messages In This Thread
RE: isx will not start cranking low fuel pressure - Rawze - 11-23-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.