Propane injection
10-14-2016, (Subject: Propane injection ) 
RE: Propane injection
(10-13-2016 )Rawze Wrote:  
(10-13-2016 )Kevin7898 Wrote:  For the average motor yes. But with the supporting mods done inside the motor as well as the ecm it's a viable option. Would there be a significant return on investment? Not for your average otr truck but in specialty applications where big power is required there are benefits. To be honest a water/meth injection would get you farther without adding volatile propane to a truck.

Not to be insulting .. but I see this only as brainwashing at its best -- Please take that kind of thinking to other forums where water/meth and brainwashed fantasies of big power by adding propane instead of doing it the right way are done over in the land of TTR Oz~.

That style of thinking is no better than making a ton of black smoke to choke your cylinders so they don't melt -- It is completely unnecessary and there are much better methods.

I will only ever disagree with this kind of outdated simplistic style of thinking, and anyone who thinks that a self-propelled water/methanol injection system on a good running well tuned engine has some kind of advantage has to be completely wacko!.

Apologies if I come off as a troll here, but I have been around all these corners before. I don't have quick-connects on my intake manifold because they look pretty. I have been down these roads in the past.

Funny thing....KR tried it on one of his trucks. Guess what? It didnt work out. Even KR doesnt promote Propane Injection.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Propane injection - mmmmmm - 10-12-2016,
RE: Propane injection - Rawze - 10-12-2016,
RE: Propane injection - Unilevers - 10-12-2016,
RE: Propane injection - Rawze - 10-13-2016,
RE: Propane injection - Rawze - 10-13-2016,
RE: Propane injection - preacherboy24 - 10-14-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.