EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself
03-18-2017, (Subject: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself ) 
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself
{**Content removed by protection bot**- filesharing.}
replyreply
(03-18-2017 )smorgan87 Wrote:  {**Content removed by protection bot**- filesharing.}

Not sure you going to get that here.. In the rules..

*** Posting Rules: Unacceptable Conduct

* SOFTWARE: NO POSTING of executable Software or links to it, free or otherwise! -- Rawze.com is about helping truck owners with their trucks, not trading software.
replyreply
My Bad, i gather if the files are shared (not software just supporting engine files) they are to be PM'd?
replyreply
I'm not a 100% sure.. Caltrim is above my current knowledge, probably always will be.. Rawze keeps all software off the forums because it raised a problem in the past before it reset.. He will probably drop through and clarify as I'm usually F.O.S. or out in left field..
replyreply
 Thanks given by: T800 cm871
(03-18-2017 )smorgan87 Wrote:  My Bad, i gather if the files are shared (not software just supporting engine files) they are to be PM'd?

I don't care what people do in PM. That is their business.

As far as engine files go, the stuff you are asking for IS PROPRIETARY SOFTWARE AND PROPRIETARY E-C-F-G THAT THE ENGINE MAKER DOES NO GIVE OUT OR SELL! -- IT IS ILLEGAL TO TRADE THEM OR SHARE THEM!. - GET WITH YOUR SOFTWARE VENDOR IF YOU NEED SUCH FILES, TRADING IS NOT ALLOWED ON THIS FORUM!.

Just think about all the years of wonderful information that would get lost if this site had to be taken down because some IDIOT wanted to trade illegal software. It would be an act of selfishness.

There is a rumor that a few of the guys have been using anonymous sharing sites like demonsaw to trade/share their files. At least over there, it is completely anonymous. I Don't blame them.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: snailexpress , Hammerhead , scottydogtruck , PuroCumminsPower , DDB
05-09-2017, (Subject: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself ) 
I have ISX 2009 Prostar having issues with truck egr dog related
I want to {de-mandate}
What parts did I need to buy to start this open heart surgery
Please guide me on this . I have spend $6000 on parts and maintenance so far
I will appreciate any feedback from what I need to buy to do the deletion
Thank ya
replyreply
10-04-2017, (Subject: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself ) 
{**Content removed by protection bot**- suspected filesharing request.}
replyreply
10-05-2017, (Subject: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself ) 
(05-09-2017 )Lynxrootz Wrote:  I have ISX 2009 Prostar having issues with truck egr dog related
I want to {de-mandate}
What parts did I need to buy to start this open heart surgery
Please guide me on this . I have spend $6000 on parts and maintenance so far
I will appreciate any feedback from what I need to buy to do the deletion
Thank ya

I would suggest Unilevers, Gearhead, or Mr. Hag for advice on what you are trying to do.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Hammerhead
11-03-2017, (Subject: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself ) 
Hey guys , looking for help on my 2013 kw isx15 . So far over 6 grand in mandated repairs and on she goes . Now it seems as if I'm back at the beginning again. Working on gas engines most of my life egr was never an issue for me . There were reasons why they put it there so leave it alone.
Now for me here in the is world I have reoccurring issues with the other side of the mandated stuffs that is pretty new to me . I have read and watched more videos and posts then a man should in a life time . The one guy I have followed for over 300,000 miles did a @m*m^2 demandate it has worked for him and he has documented every mile so far with amazing success and I am very interested in info on the overlay or settings for such if someone could please point me that way . But also a question . Why would a person not be happy just demandating one side of the system in question and leave the working side alone . As I understand it the turbo relys on egr and back pressure to run correctly , and if that side works why not only demandate the other side that is malfunctioning all the time . Like I said I have been a master tech most of my life and why change what works ?
So that being said any ideas on possibly either demandating only the one side of the system and cleaning and maintaining the turbo and egr side , or a pm with info on the well documented and highly rated @m*m^2 would be great help.
This is my first actual post so I hope wording is correct and not confusing. Thanks Breeze.....
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.