I put my big boy pants on this week
11-08-2019, (Subject: I put my big boy pants on this week ) 
I put my big boy pants on this week

Over 66’ feet long, on a trombone opened to 63’ long. Ontario to Eagle Pass TX.

MissingLink was kind enough to let me talk over a few things. I have another local buddy that I bounced a few things off.

It wasn’t horrible... it’s surprising how fast you get used to being that long.

It was a good growth load for me to expand some experience. What i mean was it wasn’t stupid long or stupid wide, it was a good way to gain some more O/D experience

User's Signature: I have no idea what I’m doing and probably need supervising
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Brock
11-08-2019, (Subject: I put my big boy pants on this week ) 
RE: I put my big boy pants on this week
ill say this, you've got balls of steal LOL!

be save out their dude!

User's Signature: The creator said " Help your self and I will help you; Protect your self and I will protect you "
replyreply
11-09-2019, (Subject: I put my big boy pants on this week ) 
(11-09-2019 )LRT1549 Wrote:  Oh Come on... This one is 88 feet long on a fully opened 48 stretch. Getting it there wasn't the hard part. It went to Cal State Fresno. Getting it into the swimming pool there was a nightmare.

This is a pool bulkhead. Went from Arlington, WA to Cal State Fresno.

This one is 80 feet long on a regular 48' flat. Brigham City, UT to Down town Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Piece of cake, don't let them scare ya, just remember your tail swing and don't go trying no u-turns in traffic or parking .
Do you go through Montetello Nevada like weekly hauling steel. I think I recognize that truck.
replyreply
11-09-2019, (Subject: I put my big boy pants on this week ) 
I have been doing overlenth for about 16 years mostly bridge and road work. I love it, great pay and it keeps you on your toes. The beams were 75 footers and the pipe were 80s. The pipe went four miles, did 16 loads at 750.00 a load.

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

Image(s)
./uploads/201911/post_3207_1573344471_f27a00d6a0d3444bab4010a933f7b9a6.jpg./uploads/201911/post_3207_1573344485_ffc26ce662cc91d3e565b3dd9f3f7bdf.jpg
replyreply
11-10-2019, (Subject: I put my big boy pants on this week ) 
Touring is different. I did it for 2 weeks with a couple of rock bands. It is nice to get craft service's and use the venue showers. You get back stage access to the events.

But man is it a hussle when it comes to tear down and loading. You become nocturnal because the second that show is done and able to be packed up, you had better have your trailer in position and ready to roll through the night nonstop to be at the next venue ASAP for setup. We had to carry millions in liability insurance because if we didn't show with the equipment for whatever reason, you have to pay for all the seats at the venue.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.