2004 ISX 400ST CPL 8520
Yesterday, (Subject: 2004 ISX 400ST CPL 8520 ) 
Post: #1
2004 ISX 400ST CPL 8520
Potentially looking at a rebuild in the near future. Any reputable shops around NC that can reliably handle something like this?
replyreply
Yesterday, (Subject: 2004 ISX 400ST CPL 8520 ) 
Post: #2
RE: 2004 ISX 400ST CPL 8520
Nope take it to Haggai in Georgia if you want it built to last.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: mikkhh
Yesterday, (Subject: 2004 ISX 400ST CPL 8520 ) 
Post: #3
RE: 2004 ISX 400ST CPL 8520
Thats what I am looking for! Much appreciated!
replyreply
Today, (Subject: 2004 ISX 400ST CPL 8520 ) 
Post: #4
RE: 2004 ISX 400ST CPL 8520
I think forum member 'bengy88' is also in the NC area.. maybe give him a PM message.


User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply




NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.