When people say cheap wiper blades are just as good.....
10-14-2016, (Subject: When people say cheap wiper blades are just as good..... ) 
When people say cheap wiper blades are just as good.....
./uploads/201610/post_1367_1476469642_ce9dce6c587e25d7aa5a0e21bbadc5ee.jpg

In the north, it doesn't pay to be cheap.

On the right is a brand new 6 dollar typical frame style blade.

on the left is a 1 year old frameless winter blade 20 bucks.

I'll keep spending the extra thank you.

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Shipit
10-14-2016, (Subject: When people say cheap wiper blades are just as good..... ) 
RE: When people say cheap wiper blades are just as good.....
where are you?
replyreply
(10-14-2016 )slowpoke Wrote:  where are you?

Westlock AB

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
Well it snowed up in Moore MT just the other day,had about 5" on the trailer. :( roads had some stuck to it,but not to bad as the plows where out working it.but went west and it cleared up
replyreply

LMAO!!!
Alberta Canada, today...happy Friday!
I've got the same pic, no sense wasting Rawze's bandwidth to show a duplicate.

What brand Brock? Those are better than mine, and I'm due for replacements.

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
(10-14-2016 )Hammerhead Wrote:  

LMAO!!!

I can't really remember, they are actually a all season one. the one with red plastic tabs at either end.

my Pete runs the neoforms and they are awesome.

replyreply
(10-14-2016 )Brock Wrote:  
(10-14-2016 )Hammerhead Wrote:  

LMAO!!!

I can't really remember, they are actually a all season one. the one with red plastic tabs at either end.

my Pete runs the neoforms and they are awesome.

Totally recommend the winter blades, aka the good ones... was driving two days ago only 2 inches of snow and my d/s window was way worse then in the picture of the p/s windshield view, super nervous I was looking for a spot to pull over at, I had roughly 3inches to look thru, thank god a bump in road caused the build up of snow to break/bounce off the wiper blade.

Vision is key, if you can't see, makes it extremely dangerous

Moral if story spend money on wiper blades that keep vision 100%
replyreply
10-15-2016, (Subject: When people say cheap wiper blades are just as good..... ) 
Bosch makes an excellent wiper blade, you can get them at Canadian Tire. I've had the same ones for over 2 years now. The rubber is still intact but starting to get wore down. I'll probably change them for the winter but they are still doing there job, I've tried quite a few styles but these are by far the most durable and best performing blades I've owned.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.