Prostar Problems
10-17-2016, (Subject: Prostar Problems ) 
Prostar Problems
Well where to start, a few weeks ago my 2010 Prostar was hooked up to a trailer about to head down to Florida when all the sudden the breaks locked up. Couldn't move forward or backwards. Thinking it was a break valve gone bad, replaced it and nothing. Breaks still were locked. Had road side service come out and they found oil in the air lines. So had it towed back to the shop here in KY and they replaced the compressor and air dryer. They also noticed the power steering line was dry rotted and slack adjuster at the front right steer was in pieces, so they replaced those as well. After a week of getting this replaced, got word that the truck was ready to go. Picked it up and hooked up to another trailer, then the christmas tree lights came on. ABS, TC, Check engine and all those beautiful lights everyone likes to see just came out of nowhere. Trailer brakes locked up and almost caught on fire. Truck also lost some coolant but that's the first time I had that issue. Needless to say, truck is back at the shop and mechanic is saying he traced all the lines and thought maybe it has something to do with the body control module. Well that was replaced last Saturday and still acting up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Fault descriptions on what was showing before the body control module was replaced is in the attachment.

Attached File(s)Image(s)
./uploads/201610/post_2172_1476720644_7be8e0ccac4622f60883b397337f0fb4.jpg
replyreply
10-17-2016, (Subject: Prostar Problems ) 
RE: Prostar Problems
Maybe compass module like what Waterloo had an issue with? Just not sure about it. Truck has been in the shop for two weeks now and no idea on what could be the issue.
replyreply
10-20-2016, (Subject: Prostar Problems ) 
Your mechanic will need diamond logic software to diagnose... Could be the compass module, or God only knows what. I'm down again too... Electrical. Motors good! Knock on wood... You get her fixed, get a nail gun and fasten a chunk of wood to your dash. Knock on it daily. ;-)
replyreply
You need to install these, solves everything!

Attached File(s)Image(s)
./uploads/201610/post_65_1476998897_4ec12777d1a05f86211c07ee70f89e20.jpg

User's Signature: 2010 386 Pete CM871, 13 spd. 3.55
replyreply
Did you replace the service valve under the fith wheel
Mine went bad and had air pressure going to the brakes but not full pressure
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.