EOBR Elogs - which brand to get?
10-24-2016, (Subject: EOBR Elogs - which brand to get? ) 
RE: EOBR Elogs - which brand to get?
(10-23-2016 )Bahdan Wrote:  The next push is 65 mph limiters on truck. At least that's what the truck paper had. I guess it's in the works already, they are probably finalizing the bill right now.

I think that would be fantastic!> really I do -- because we only drive 60,.. but then again if every truck on the roads did this -- They would need to make truck specific lanes to go along with it. Just wait till all the other motorists and tax payers in cars start complaining about the slow-asse trucks all over the pace. I see accident rates going UP over it, not down.

I see the future ---

D.O.T. regulations get repealed for 65-mph trucks after a drunk driver slams into the back of a slow-moving semi, forcing it into oncoming traffic and killing a school-bus full of children in a rich neighborhood!.

There just ain't no law to govern stupid, rich politicians! -- but then again,.. maybe that IS the purpose of Government these days? -- To remind us all how complacent the American public has become by starring at the idiot box all their lives? -- How else would anyone explain how we all allow this crookedness we call a government to get so far out of hand and turn a blind eye.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
10-25-2016, (Subject: EOBR Elogs - which brand to get? ) 
RE: EOBR Elogs - which brand to get?
I personally take credit for getting Oregon away from 55 mph limit. I started driving in that state and next thing you know BAM 65 mph for trucks. I made sure never to go over 55 mph in there no matter the 10 mile back up of cars behind me. Oh people got real pissy but hey the law says...
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.