Bunk HVAC and fan have no power
10-24-2016, (Subject: Bunk HVAC and fan have no power ) 
Bunk HVAC and fan have no power
I can't get no power to the fan I checked the fuses in the fuse box in the sleeper and all is good any suggestions
replyreply
RE: Bunk HVAC and fan have no power
Need more info. What is the year and make of your truck
replyreply
Its a09 prostar I got the back hvac to come on but the blower will not blow
replyreply
is the switch turned on for the rear to work? Is it lite up? Check all the 5 amp fuses I would just replace them. We had Rawzes truck fool me with those fuses. Then we replaced them and everything worked.
replyreply
(10-24-2016 )Mr Hagg Wrote:  is the switch turned on for the rear to work? Is it lite up? Check all the 5 amp fuses I would just replace them. We had Rawzes truck fool me with those fuses. Then we replaced them and everything worked.
The only switch I see is the control for the fan and it turned on I get a thing on the display that shows you can turn the fan speed and temperature up front but the fan won't blow even you turn the blower speed on high
replyreply
12-16-2016, (Subject: Bunk HVAC and fan have no power ) 
I am not sure if you got this resolved or not but, I can tell you that in my 2010 lone star, I have to turn on my front blower at least on minimum to get the bunk blower to work. If I do not turn on the front blower I get a message on my dash that says activate front HVAC blower
replyreply
12-17-2016, (Subject: Bunk HVAC and fan have no power ) 
Check your blower by applying power directly to it. If it works, check your fan knob, I had one that was loosing contact. If you have access to diamond logic check for codes, the rear unit has a "processing unit" that's mounted on top of it, if it loses communication with the bc it will shut off the controls in the back. Check its harness and connector for corrosion, open the black box and see if there is any moisture, corrosion related damage to it. The thing is not sealed. The Behr part number is P3728001/BHTC 5hb-965-200-02, they rarely go bad though, so focus on the basics.
replyreply
08-15-2019, (Subject: Bunk HVAC and fan have no power ) 
I am having the same problem with my 2014 pro Star. Bunk fan and no idle HVAC won’t work. Trying the suggestions.
replyreply
08-15-2019, (Subject: Bunk HVAC and fan have no power ) 
If you still have those retarded square fuses on the batteries for the no idle AC they tend to start losing connection when I drove for Crete I had a ProStar with that and I had to almost every day go out take the cover off and smack on top of the fuses with a hammer to get them to start working

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.