I have another question
10-27-2016, (Subject: I have another question ) 
I have another question
So I went out changed the calibration to try to solve the low power issues. Also checked the injectors cac and any leaks and I found none. What I found what the turbo starting to fail but it's still about the same power even after changing the turbo. It seems like the boost is cut back after you shift once. Also the engines sound is much lower compared to another isx. The truck feels weak and The fuel rail pressure is around 280 psi and there are no check engine lights or stored codes. What else should I check ? The regen history is great something like 1.8 on all regens. Any help on where I should look ????
replyreply
RE: I have another question
what engine?
what CPL #?
Old Calibration #?
New Calibration #?

User's Signature: In the immortal words of Romeo as he gazed upon Juliet's eyes..."Wait...We Drank What?!"
replyreply
I have the Cummins isx 450 cpl 2732. The old calibration was 450 hp on software AV 10227.12 and I went to AV 10236.12 at 475 hp per rawZe in my other thread and no change really
replyreply
I have the same cpl on my 871 isx, but my Cal is a 10227.44, the new Cal is a 10227.45 . So I'm confused, first why you had such an old Cal in it, second was the new Cal for the HP change? Just a question. And why not del&te? Much better running truck afterwards. Just an informational question.

User's Signature: I don't know sh!t from shinola!
replyreply
(10-27-2016 )Dcolumbia Wrote:  I have the same cpl on my 871 isx, but my Cal is a 10227.44, the new Cal is a 10227.45 . So I'm confused, first why you had such an old Cal in it, second was the new Cal for the HP change? Just a question. And why not del&te? Much better running truck afterwards. Just an informational question.
I took the truck to Cummins and they put the 10227.12 they said they updated it and that's in July of this year. Also the new cal was for higher hp and more torque too. But to answer your last question I have to get the truck running right BEFORE I can get the mandate removed. Nd that's why I'm on here asking for advice this truck has me scratching my head
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.