How to make a backup copy of the mods that was done my truck.
10-29-2016, (Subject: How to make a backup copy of the mods that was done my truck. ) 
RE: How to make a backup copy of the mods that was done my truck.
(10-28-2016 )Hedley Wrote:  connect insite to your ECM create a work order for it, click on the zhile tab on the toolbat on top, choose convert and then ECM Templates.
The key words in his question are When I brought the EGR was deleted. Just in case I have to take truck into a dealer or a shop, I would like to backup the custom mods.

He want to have copy of modified calibration in case dealer will replace.
Insite is for ECM image only not for calibration content to save or modify.
replyreply
10-29-2016, (Subject: How to make a backup copy of the mods that was done my truck. ) 
Ok Thank you for the information

User's Signature: I stand on a square, I am always seeking light... Just old traveling man lost in the wilderness my compass is pointing me to the East!!!!
replyreply
(10-29-2016 )snailexpress Wrote:  
(10-28-2016 )Hedley Wrote:  connect insite to your ECM create a work order for it, click on the zhile tab on the toolbat on top, choose convert and then ECM Templates.
The key words in his question are When I brought the EGR was deleted. Just in case I have to take truck into a dealer or a shop, I would like to backup the custom mods.

He want to have copy of modified calibration in case dealer will replace.
Insite is for ECM image only not for calibration content to save or modify.

Is there anyway backup the calibration that was done to the truck???

User's Signature: I stand on a square, I am always seeking light... Just old traveling man lost in the wilderness my compass is pointing me to the East!!!!
replyreply
Yes it can be backed up,.. but NO it cannot be done with Insite!. it requires a piece of software that is NOT available to the public or even the dealers for that matter.

first of all, if you don't know what delete it has,.. and if it is NOT mm-2,,.. it isn't worth backing up,. and it is nothing but engine destroying garbage any ways.

Your FIRST concern should be to get it ASAP to Myself, Unilevers, or Gearhead and have the program checked in it. Otherwise you will be looking at some serious engine problems in your future.

While they are at it,..simply bring along a memory stick and you can get a backup of the old program,.. and anything new that might be put in.

I PM'd you my number.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.