Social observation.
08-11-2017, (Subject: Social observation. ) 
RE: Social observation.
(08-10-2017 )Nilao Wrote:  I sure hope you don't pee on my foot at the urinal. This gen-x guy wears steel toe boots daily. They hurt when judiciously applied to the groin. Lol

LMAO!!! ;-)
replyreply
08-26-2017, (Subject: Social observation. ) 
./uploads/201708/post_856_1503796489_035c33fbe8d2d0f61ef8ba53918243af.jpg

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
 Thanks given by: fargonaz , scottydogtruck , Roysbigtoys , T680
08-27-2017, (Subject: Social observation. ) 
https://sc02.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1az5IHVXXX...XFXXXb.jpg
replyreply
08-27-2017, (Subject: Social observation. ) 
(08-10-2017 )Waterloo Wrote:  My bitch is this... You Gen x guys wear sandals, and bypass the twenty urinals on the wall and go right for one of the three toilets in the men's room. You don't lift the seat and piss all over everything, then leave without washing your hands. If I ever catch one of you guys at a urinal, I'm going to piss all over your bare feet in those shower shoes/sandals you all like to wear. And how about speaking English? Is that to fucking much to ask? ;-)

I am not a Gen-Xer.
I wear shorts and sandals most of the summer, not at job sites, but most of the rest of time.
I wear sandals, not flip flops, nice shorts not gym shorts, and button down shirts with my company name embroidered on them (not the company I'm leased to, my business), so I don't look like a slob. I do however like to be comfortable, and fat Canadian guys, this one, overheat easily.
I don't go piss all over the seat, I use the urinals...So DON'T piss on my feet!!!

...and I always wash my hands...

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
09-02-2017, (Subject: Social observation. ) 
./uploads/201709/post_856_1504361269_24249fabbeca483ca06c132f807496ab.jpg

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , snailexpress , kryten , Rawze , the missing link

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.