Social observation.
11-12-2016, (Subject: Social observation. ) 
RE: Social observation.
I love this forum. It may sound like im a rawze chaser, but I read lots of his posts on the other forums and then, one day, rawze posts quit... I thought the unthinkable, maybe he agreed enuf was enuf???

Thankfully I caught on to he made his own forum ...

I was ecstatic, I just want to learn these picky emission mandated motors just like the next guy. I always respected rawze and his guys that are now alot of what this forum is meant to be... Helpful, ive learned alot in a short amount of time from others struggles. That is crappy for me to say this in a way, but I do not work for a dealer, just another guy that was fimilar with pre emission motors and now im trying to grasp these newer motors have no business being involved in the oil fields.

Again, I thank so many of you who have had the patience to not tell me to go get bent. 100% I was waiting for it, with alot of my posts. But the hate never came, then I knew this forum was 100% real with helping people, helping the less educaticed with many issues.

Im just trying to understand things that have me flustered. Remove mandate is the way to roll, less headaches.

I still thank all of you for helping within all the posts not relating to my posts, I follow lots of posts and im taking notes every time someone posts with info...

I sound stupid again, but when dont I? Where does a member go to pay some $ to keep the lights on around this forum???

Edit: never mind I found the link.. Doh...
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
11-13-2016, (Subject: Social observation. ) 
./uploads/201611/post_856_1479050753_febfaf5944c44bc585adcd40f48c52db.jpg

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
 Thanks given by: BobsYourUncle , Waterloo , Roysbigtoys , gatow900
12-11-2016, (Subject: Social observation. ) 
./uploads/201612/post_856_1481491493_14cb3ed0834e3e61acd107eecab8ff2a.jpg

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
 Thanks given by: BobsYourUncle , Waterloo , Roysbigtoys , gatow900 , Brock
12-11-2016, (Subject: Social observation. ) 
hhow55 Wrote:Politeness caricature
Isn't that an unfortunate fact!

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
08-10-2017, (Subject: Social observation. ) 
I came across this today. it is old, but very solid...

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: dhirocz , JMBT , Kid Rock
(11-12-2016 )Nilao Wrote:  I'm a gen-x'er. You won't find me hanging out in the truck stop. Not because I'm anti social. It's just I have low tolerance for bullshit. Most people are uneducated and misinformed and if you try to show them why their information is wrong, well let the name calling begin. I personally want all the information I can get my hands on and make a decision from there. I have very few iron clad views that I won't budge on but all others are open for discussion. If others would quit being close minded the world would be a more enlightened place.
Damn, you read my mind!

User's Signature: 2010 T2000, CM871, 13spd, 977k, tanker yanker
Overhauled @ 927k
replyreply
My bitch is this... You Gen x guys wear sandals, and bypass the twenty urinals on the wall and go right for one of the three toilets in the men's room. You don't lift the seat and piss all over everything, then leave without washing your hands. If I ever catch one of you guys at a urinal, I'm going to piss all over your bare feet in those shower shoes/sandals you all like to wear. And how about speaking English? Is that to fucking much to ask? ;-)
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Brock
I sure hope you don't pee on my foot at the urinal. This gen-x guy wears steel toe boots daily. They hurt when judiciously applied to the groin. Lol
replyreply
08-11-2017, (Subject: Social observation. ) 
Rawze, great Earl Nightingale you tube!!! He has always been one of my favorites, right up there with Jim Rohn.

User's Signature: Anti-seize EVERYTHING, Except injectors...Use Petroleum Jelly!!!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.