Social observation.
11-12-2016, (Subject: Social observation. ) 
RE: Social observation.
(11-12-2016 )Rawze Wrote:  <snip> I post and make articles to provoke thought and get those gears moving in everyone head.
<snip> I figure if someone thinks it is worth contributing towards in general, then they will participate in some manner to help it stay alive, or add to it by contributing their own experiences and information to go along with it. Everyone gains from doing this.
These are the two reasons I have joined and stayed.
I like thoughts provoked from different angles, so I can see things & solutions differently than the way I was approaching it.
I am from a small town, poor farming family where everybody helped everybody...cause your turn for needing help was coming whether you want it to or not. Nobody expected anything in return, other than your help when they needed it. That was one of the things that attracted me to this industry, the comradery. There's less and less of it everyday, but it's still alive and well here.

As far as this goes
Rawze Wrote:the more serious truck (ISX) owners who for some unknown reason can tolerate all my ranting against going fast, marketed bulls$#T, and the all mighty cow-boy attitude
we all need a kick in the backside every now n then. Like my accountant says
Peter the accountant Wrote:Remember, a kick in the ass results in a step forward!

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: DDlighttruck , JMBT

Messages In This Thread
RE: Social observation. - Hammerhead - 11-12-2016
RE: Social observation. - axe - 11-12-2016,
RE: Social observation. - JMBT - 08-11-2017,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.