Checking your Metering and Fueling Actuators by Rawze...
04-03-2019, (Subject: Checking your Metering and Fueling Actuators by Rawze... ) 
RE: Checking your Metering and Fueling Actuators by Rawze...
(04-03-2019 )Triumph trucking Wrote:  Hi my name is clicerio Please I just rebuilt my Isx 2004 wen the truck parking I press the gas pedal the rpm going up normal but wen the rpm going down the engine shaking and started working normally can you please help me our I can bring the truck to please all the injectors was replaced but I don’t know what’s the problem to find out why the truck it’s shaking little bit wen the acceleration going down and after the shaking go way and the engine started it’s working find.please Rawze can you please helping our our you know any mechanic I can bring my truck. Can you please call at {number removed} any clue???i appreciate.

what tests were performed to conclude all the injectors were bad?

Has anyone done an injector leak test?

Does it go away when the engine brake is turned off?

Has anyone done a cut-out test where they run engine on one cylinder at a time?

How old is the crank shaft damper?

Does it do it when the EGR Temperature sensor is unplugged?

has anyone puled the metering and timing actuators off and inspected/checked them?

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Checking your Metering and Fueling Actuators by Rawze... - Rawze - 04-03-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.