Checking your Metering and Fueling Actuators by Rawze...
06-10-2020, (Subject: Checking your Metering and Fueling Actuators by Rawze... ) 
RE: Checking your Metering and Fueling Actuators by Rawze...
(06-10-2020 )CandianJake Wrote:  I will get CT and send you the programing. i PM'd you the name of who i believe did the programing.

Thanks again.

Hopefully it will not be as bad as the last 870 tune i reviewed...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...6#pid54046

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
07-30-2020, (Subject: Checking your Metering and Fueling Actuators by Rawze... ) 
I am looking at doing this to truck. Which ones are the time and fuel actuators? when disassembly is it just the 2 bolts that hold them together? Is there a rebuild kit available for the internal parts?
my motor is 871.
replyreply
07-30-2020, (Subject: Checking your Metering and Fueling Actuators by Rawze... ) 
Metering are the outside 2, timing are the inside 2.

You are correct - 2 bolts on the back side of each and they can be seperated.

There is not a rebuild kit or parts for them that I know.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: 74bassman
Thank you.
After rereading the Technical Directive I might be better off replacing with new ones. I'm double past the mileage that they were out. I would still like to take them off and check this out. Maybe i can build one out the 4 four just to have a spare?
replyreply
They are exchange parts and fairly pricey. I would at least try to check them out, clean them up and rotate the plungers. See if anything improves.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
I will clean them up then. Nothing is really going on. Truck is not running rough, just losing MPG. Looking on here just to find a starting point on where to find it. I haven't replaced or cleaned these since I bought the at 280k miles, the truck has 1.1M on it now. I have dropped 8.3 avg to 8.0 avg.
replyreply
In the pictures with the dial indicator, where did you get the clamp that is holding it?
replyreply
I just got quoted $590 per actuator. Holy beejebus they went up in price. I bought four 4 years ago at $460 per....
replyreply
where from?
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.