6.5 whoop whoop!
11-13-2016, (Subject: 6.5 whoop whoop! ) 
RE: 6.5 whoop whoop!
Also,... You need to learn to push back against all those bastard shippers that want you to kill the truck for every delivery. start refusing anything that has to go more than 600 or so miles in a single shift... Seriously,.. That or start pushing back and telling them you will be there 10 hours later!.-- ALL of them try to make tyou drive above 600~ish miles and ALL of them know tit costs THE TRUCK OWNER for all the extra effort,.. and NONE of them are willing to pay extra for it,.. THAT IS WHERE YOU LOOSE!!!!

My son, his first year of driving at age 21,... REFUSED to go more than 550 miles in a single shift,... He sat a bit more,,.. and only drove 600~634 ish max on occasion in one shift. Yes he had a qualcomm and e-logs too. But his fuel mileage was 7.5 - 8.5 in a company truck for an entire year, and they praised him for it after a couple months. He was their most profitable truck,,.. and they gave him a raise right away. -- At the end of his first year,.. he had more than $20,000 dollars in a money market account just sitting there, him ready to buy his own truck. -- We put him on our truck, and he has never looked back. He is the safest most profitable driver i have ever seen,.. and he keeps the truck moving non-stop for 11 hours straight and only goes 57 mph,..--- The truck busts $4800 - $5300+ take home every week it is on the road AFTER fuel and settlement expenses come out,.. and we haul bottom of the barrel ups, fedex, etc. freight.

We have been doing this since 2011 when we purchased it brand new. it has more than a million miles on it now,.. and we have never been late on a single load.

--- That ass##Hole on the roads driving slow and constantly changing speed,.. and annoying everyone else that is trying to use cruise control,... that s@@wipe is ME! -- i get paid way too much money to give 2 stinks holes about what e=anyone else thinks about how of how slow I drive. - See me out there doing this,.. get behind me and learn a thing or 2 about how to squeeze 9mpg out of one of these things when your loaded at 78,000 gross. otherwise, I will only simply laugh at their complaints and laugh harder knowing I have made 40% more than them on the same exact load after it is delivered.

Sad thing is, I have been challenged many times over by cow-boy truckers that say I am too damn slow,.. they go 70+, me 57... leave the same shipper,.. arrive the same destination,.. and 1 hour later,... here they show up all pissed off accusing me of speeding up. -What a joke!.

Last guy who tried it we went from chicago to Los Angeles.... 2 conway loads going same place, left same time... He showed up 2 hours later and we did the math,.. he spent roughly $300 more in fuel on that trip alone and beat the crap out of his truck to boot.

. -- Sad thing is he was an Owner-Op,.. and ungoverned truck going 70-73+ the whole way as he claimed,... Swore like hell there was no way we got there before him without running 80+. After seeing the difference,.. he STILL REFUSED to listen to reason and to listen to what works,.... He went out of business within the next year and went back to company driver like all the rest of the "keep up with traffic and pass slowpokes" drivers I met out there driving like that.

"If a man can do it,.. So can another!" -Thomas Kennamer.

"I will stay in the grandpa lane driving grandpa speeds,.. and smile all the way to the bank, watching you kill yourself for less money and twice the effort." -- this is what a friend of mine said to me after he went from absolutely broke hauling wal-mart freight for bottom dollar by his carrier and loosing everything he had on a pretty bad lease,.. to being the most profitable solo truck in their fleet,... and paying off that truck to boot.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
6.5 whoop whoop! - Jarhead79 - 11-13-2016,
RE: 6.5 whoop whoop! - Rawze - 11-13-2016,
RE: 6.5 whoop whoop! - Rawze - 11-13-2016
RE: 6.5 whoop whoop! - kryten - 11-14-2016,
RE: 6.5 whoop whoop! - Rawze - 11-14-2016,
RE: 6.5 whoop whoop! - kryten - 11-14-2016,
RE: 6.5 whoop whoop! - Rawze - 11-14-2016,
RE: 6.5 whoop whoop! - Rawze - 11-16-2016,
RE: 6.5 whoop whoop! - Rawze - 11-17-2016,
RE: 6.5 whoop whoop! - T680 - 11-17-2016,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.