What's this on oil pan magnet?
12-30-2016, (Subject: What's this on oil pan magnet? ) 
RE: What's this on oil pan magnet?
[/quote]

"peterbilt in lloydminster''. Know those guys well. Grew up in that area.
[/quote]

Biggest bunch of morons ever. I had oil in my exhaust so I pulled the turbos and seen it was coming from the manifold, beyond my skill level so I brought it there.

Lorne called me to tell me my turbo was bad. $5000. I said ummm nope I've already verified that's wrong. He got all pissy and said "well Im sorry you think we're wrong but I trust my journeyman mechanics"... I told him it was coming from the motor and I could not believe the things that came out of his mouth!! "I don't know how to diagnose what isn't there" and "I'm not sure what to do"

I told him I know guys in Lloyd usually have money to burn and lose a lot so they don't mind throwing parts at trucks to avoid downtime but that's not me, so do your God damn job and properly diagnose it. I had to explain to him to remove the manifold and see which hole the oil was coming from. he finally called back to say I had big problems

no shi#t sherlock!!! oil out 3 exhaust ports.... turbo eh? he would have had me out the door 5 grand poorer with no solution.

I'm not even gonna get into what they did to my head and how I believe they scammed me! If I can find a way to match the head I've got to my original build list and confirm my suspicion's. ....... ooooooh boy.

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's this on oil pan magnet? - Brock - 12-30-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.