Leaky injector cm2350
11-24-2016, (Subject: Leaky injector cm2350 ) 
RE: Leaky injector cm2350
The best thing you can do, is to bring your truck to Mr Hagg. Believe me, I know, and you won't be disappointed.

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
12-28-2016, (Subject: Leaky injector cm2350 ) 
Fuel return flow tests need to be run on the injectors and fuel pump head if you replaced the regulator and it didnt fix the problem. Any part on the 2350 fuel system is expensive and you dont want to replace anything without finding and narrowing down the problem. By far the most common thing is a leaking injector. To find which one is a process. It could also be a fuel tube connector not at the proper torque. Have found that also to be a problem and after having all the connectors properly torqued it fixed a leak that put fuel pressure from 8 -9k to 150 in 30 seconds to a system that held 7k pressure overnight.
replyreply
(12-28-2016 )Starlight Wrote:  ..
By far the most common thing is a leaking injector.

Don't know about the great north of Canada,.. but here in Georgia, Actually, I have seen a LOT of 2250/2350 with fuel rail leaking down. The most common I have seen here locally by a long shot has been the high pressure relief valve at the end of the rail on them leaky.

Seems different for different shops? -- but then again,... the bulk of the trucks that have been tested, the truck owner/driver had no idea there was even anything wrong before having the tests done. This test is performed as one step in a standardized part of much more elaborate custom tuning/tune-up procedures.

I have always been a firm believer in standardizing procedures so that it includes all necessary steps to ensure without question, stable and predictable results. This ensures there is no "guessing" at what the outcome will be.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: DSTdriver
We were at Mr Hagg shop in Sept.
He found my pressure relief valve to be bad. After replacing pressure was good
when testing on Insight.
We have a 2250.
Mr Hagg will do right by you.

T700
replyreply
 Thanks given by: DSTdriver
12-30-2016, (Subject: Leaky injector cm2350 ) 
(12-28-2016 )Rawze Wrote:  
(12-28-2016 )Starlight Wrote:  ..
By far the most common thing is a leaking injector.

Don't know about the great north of Canada,.. but here in Georgia, Actually, I have seen a LOT of 2250/2350 with fuel rail leaking down. The most common I have seen here locally by a long shot has been the high pressure relief valve at the end of the rail on them leaky.

Seems different for different shops? -- but then again,... the bulk of the trucks that have been tested, the truck owner/driver had no idea there was even anything wrong before having the tests done. This test is performed as one step in a standardized part of much more elaborate custom tuning/tune-up procedures.

I have always been a firm believer in standardizing procedures so that it includes all necessary steps to ensure without question, stable and predictable results. This ensures there is no "guessing" at what the outcome will be.

I agree Rawze. But he had said in his post that he replaced the regulator and found no difference in the leakage rate. After that I meant that the injectors were more likely to be found as the problem than the fuel pump head. I always test the whole system and not just assume the regulator is the issue.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
10-04-2018, (Subject: Leaky injector cm2350 ) 
(11-18-2016 )Mr Hagg Wrote:  I have a old injector pop tester that I made a line to go to one injector at a time. Then I pump it up to like 4000 psi and the good injectors will hold. However the ones giving problems will bleed off.

Hey Mr.Hagg is this basically what you use to test the injectors? https://amzn.to/2Y2NySA

User's Signature: That’s pronounced, /ˈs(k)izəm/
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.