Leaky injector cm2350
11-18-2016, (Subject: Leaky injector cm2350 ) 
RE: Leaky injector cm2350
I have a old injector pop tester (rawze made article about it here http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...56#pid2556 ) that I made a line to go to one injector at a time. Then I pump it up to like 4000 psi and the good injectors will hold. However the ones giving problems will bleed off.

After letting truck set say like 10 minutes how much pressure will it have? Normally bad injectors I see will drop to around 300 psi even down to 10 psi... If it stays around 10000 psi then you may have another issue like in the fuel pump it self letting fuel bleed off.

The way we check the pressure relief valve is simple. Take a 7/8 wrench and loosen up the banjo fitting on the end of the fuel rail. About 2 rounds out. Start the engine see if it leaks fuel. If nothing then run rail pressure up. Most of the time about 12k mark it will start to stream.. There should be NOTHING leaking this is only if the rail pressure gets to high that it will work as a safety valve and relief pressure on the rail so that it doesn't damage anything.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: JimT

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leaky injector cm2350 - Mr Hagg - 11-18-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.