Leaky injector cm2350
11-19-2016, (Subject: Leaky injector cm2350 ) 
RE: Leaky injector cm2350
(11-18-2016 )joed2323 Wrote:  Im wondering if I can some how make my own metal line and fitting like you did and attach it to a pressure guage with a fitting to supply air to? You have any pics of what you made?

Its well below the 10000 mark after 10mins

Compressed air doesn't do squat unless it is completely toast and hydra-locking your engine with fuel.

You need a hydraulic pump pushing fuel to it at about 4,000 psi, then watching it for bleed-down to find it. Also it is VERY DANGEROUS AND YOU CAN GET SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY INJURED, MAIMED, OR KILLED working in the high pressure rail yourself. -- Not worth the risk. Take it to Mr. hag and let him find it for you.

29,000+ PSI of fuel pressure is enough to slice your hand, arm, or face open like a knife at even the slightest unseen leak. It is enough pressure to slice a finger off just by waving your hand past it!. Not kidding..

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leaky injector cm2350 - Rawze - 11-19-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.