Better Fuel Mileage through Legal Custom Tuning...
06-24-2021, (Subject: Better Fuel Mileage through Legal Custom Tuning... ) 
RE: Better Fuel Mileage through Legal Custom Tuning...
(06-24-2021 )Paccardude Wrote:  Hi Rawze, Mr. Hagg

I recently had a custom tune done and was wondering why the ABS and TC light won't go off. Is there an Update on the tune or program to correct the ABS light issue. I'm trying to get a DOT and they won't pass me with the light on.

Cheers

I doubt it is the tune, I don't know what truck you own, other than it is a Paccar... How about a make, model, year... But, on my ProStar, it was a bad compass module that set those off on my dash. Compass module, as in North, South, East and West...

Try replacing the fuses too, they tarnish and will test good, but in reality they ain't. Another issue of the ProStar.

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
(06-24-2021 )Waterloo Wrote:  
(06-24-2021 )Paccardude Wrote:  Hi Rawze, Mr. Hagg

I recently had a custom tune done and was wondering why the ABS and TC light won't go off. Is there an Update on the tune or program to correct the ABS light issue. I'm trying to get a DOT and they won't pass me with the light on.

Cheers

I doubt it is the tune, I don't know what truck you own, other than it is a Paccar... How about a make, model, year... But, on my ProStar, it was a bad compass module that set those off on my dash. Compass module, as in North, South, East and West...

Try replacing the fuses too, they tarnish and will test good, but in reality they ain't. Another issue of the ProStar.

Don't let the username fool you.
2015 prostar international
Cummins x15
I'm not sure if I need another program to trouble shoot but I hooked cummins insite up and no fault codes.

User's Signature: We're a full grid off.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
You need ACOM software to see the abs/tc codes. Use the same datalink adapter as insite.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Paccardude

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.