Factory qalcomm
11-22-2016, (Subject: Factory qalcomm ) 
Factory qalcomm
I have a 2010 prostar. Between the bunk and the floor cabinet on the left side there is a box for e logs. I don't use this box, and I believe it is factory installed. Is there any use that I could get out of this? I'm thinking about removing it and all cables for it. I don't have the actual dish on the back of the sleeper, but the cables are there. I also don't have the key board for this, but the cable is there. If I remove this will it cause any problems.
replyreply
11-23-2016, (Subject: Factory qalcomm ) 
RE: Factory qalcomm
U shoudn't have no problem on removing the cables in /out just disconnect them carefully from the fuse box
I've removed them many times myself when I left the co where I had to have them with or wo the e logs
They just don't want the cables back only the communication hardware at the end..

I still see many trucks with the cable hanging on the back of a cab , some even marking the paint....
replyreply
11-23-2016, (Subject: Factory qalcomm ) 
On the driver side under the door sil, I see where they have the plugs that supply the power. I should be able to unplug these, and not cause any issues?
replyreply
11-24-2016, (Subject: Factory qalcomm ) 
Door sil ???? I'm Not bright enough to get it ...sorry
replyreply
11-25-2016, (Subject: Factory qalcomm ) 
The panel right as you open the door with the logo on it.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.