New Radio or add bluetooth to existing
11-24-2016, (Subject: New Radio or add bluetooth to existing ) 
RE: New Radio or add bluetooth to existing
(11-24-2016 )Matt Wrote:  ^^^ My old man has that exact one in his truck. Very good radio.

This thing ROCKS! Movies, radio, iPhone... It does it all, and is easy, EASY to navigate. So much to this thing with the iPhone and internet... Plug in a few amplifiers... All I know is this, I had to turn it down, as my eyes started bleeding...
;-)

The sound you can get out of this unit is pretty darn good with the right amount of power... And power is the key, not loudness, but sound. Crisp highs, and very LOW LOWS... Can you say BASS? Polk MM speakers, three Polk class D amps, and an RE 10" sub in double baffled custom enclosure from my local car audio shop.

One of these days I need to post some photos, I did the install of it all... More to it than just plugging in a head unit... Took me a few days and a few beers... BUT, it was worth it, especially when tired... AC-DC comes on and I'm good for a few more hours!
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Radio or add bluetooth to existing - Waterloo - 11-24-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.