replacing valve seals need some insight
12-01-2016, (Subject: replacing valve seals need some insight ) 
RE: replacing valve seals need some insight
(12-01-2016 )Rawze Wrote:  Just make sure you have all the same model injectors. There are 2 different types depending in your I HP and CPL settings. Mixing them or putting the wrong ones in is not good for the engine.

Question regarding your info boss.

Working on a cm2350 after doing the upgraded valve seal job, I noticed on insite the ecm does not have any recognition of the cpl # of each injector per cyl #
Every other truck ive hooked up to with insite is spot on.

All this info on this injector replacement page/inj # on insite was completely blank...

Ive never seen this before, especially on the cm2250 motors.

Is this something that was supppse to get programmed into the ecm from factory??? Or what? Ive checked and rechecked yup its blank.. obviously each number on inj/cyl needs to be entered into insite im guessing

Do the cm2350s, not need this info??? Im thinking yes, yes they dor

Never had issues with this motor running different only in the winter.
replyreply
12-02-2016, (Subject: replacing valve seals need some insight ) 
RE: replacing valve seals need some insight
(12-01-2016 )joed2323 Wrote:  
(12-01-2016 )Rawze Wrote:  Just make sure you have all the same model injectors. There are 2 different types depending in your I HP and CPL settings. Mixing them or putting the wrong ones in is not good for the engine.

Question regarding your info boss.

Working on a cm2350 after doing the upgraded valve seal job, I noticed on insite the ecm does not have any recognition of the cpl # of each injector per cyl #
Every other truck ive hooked up to with insite is spot on.

All this info on this injector replacement page/inj # on insite was completely blank...

Ive never seen this before, especially on the cm2250 motors.

Is this something that was supppse to get programmed into the ecm from factory??? Or what? Ive checked and rechecked yup its blank.. obviously each number on inj/cyl needs to be entered into insite im guessing

Do the cm2350s, not need this info??? Im thinking yes, yes they dor

Never had issues with this motor running different only in the winter.

YES, the CM2250/CM2350 ECM needs the injector trim codes! -- It will effect how efficient the engine runs.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.