What can be done to help a Volvo breath better.....
12-03-2016, (Subject: What can be done to help a Volvo breath better..... ) 
RE: What can be done to help a Volvo breath better.....
(12-02-2016 )ClarkWGriswold Wrote:  Since our Volvo trucks are a breed all their own and differ from other brands, Who is the best person to go to for tuning them?

It's not easy and no one will get you any better mileage,they can remove other things that might help mileage, if you choose that but make sure you keep all you old parts. also Jerrys Diesel in Canada can work on Volvo's. But hey Volvo's get good mileage anyway, they also get more miles than most engines, If your comparing them to cummins.and my last two Volvo's have had cummins and never again, But you can spend a lot of money on them when tuning and when you get caught and told to get a emissions test you can pay a lot more to replace everything.Just saying Volvo is one of the best trucks out there, do you Volvo would undersize piping etc. to harm or restrict the engine really. If you really want to get rid of you money,I'll give you my address,and I'll tell you how great you and your truck are and any thing else you want.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What can be done to help a Volvo breath better..... - mkmac - 12-03-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.