Injector Life Expectancy
12-01-2016, (Subject: Injector Life Expectancy ) 
RE: Injector Life Expectancy
(12-01-2016 )Rig Wrench Wrote:  I've done all 6 in 100k on my 871. I have a theory that at the power level it's at the extended duration is taking its toll. I back up this claim with absolutely nothing, just all that makes since. Started getting a lot of rumputy rump on start up. Checked for bubbles, had on 3 front cylinders. shortly after systems arose again, back 3 replaced and problem solved. Only has just over 100k miles still, total

This is probably a testament to the current state of remanufactured injectors more than anything else. I believe there's a big advantage in running your business on an engine platform where you can still get ahold of brand new injectors. Versus having to make due with reman stuff, they just don't last. More importantly, the sellers of this crap don't stand by their junk or the secondary damage it so often causes: washed out cylinders, hammered rod bearings etc.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Injector Life Expectancy - Unilevers - 11-29-2016,
RE: Injector Life Expectancy - Texasdude74 - 12-01-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.