2250 Carnage Pictures
01-05-2017, (Subject: 2250 Carnage Pictures ) 
RE: 2250 Carnage Pictures
(01-05-2017 )Hammerhead Wrote:  ...
You can't learn, reference, or teach anybody else with a book of because someone else said so ..

I completely agree with that statement, even if it has been backed with conjecture and speculation, i am still mostly doubtful. I want fact and solid research data that shows a clear record of scientific data, testing, and results. -- AND WHATEVER YOU DO!--- Claims of high gains needs to be backed by EXACTLY WHERE DID THAT ENERGY COME FROM!?>-- Last I checked, energy cannot be gained from nothing. If that were true, we would all be running around in perpetual motion machines.

===

Though there is such a thing as "too clean" -- Anyone that can stand there and tell me that an engine making black oil is running as well, or better than an engine that keeps the oil clean with high fuel mileage has to be a complete fool. -- Same brand of oil.

I have had people do this to me and I only shake my head and walk away. In an engine, the oil, what it contains when tested, and how long it stays clean does not lie. Neither does long term fuel mileage records (measured by the miles and gallons) when comparing one adjustment/mod/product against another. I have even had people come here to test things where we will make a graph of the exact torque + milligrams/stroke of fuel + heat soak + block/oil temp + internal engine load. I can record it at idle, and on test runs. Add the product or make the change, then test again, only to find out there was ZERO, or NEGATIVE gains. -- That is not speculation, but actual measurable results. This is what I use as my base of comparison for a lot of things I ramble about. If there were truly a measurable gain in something, you would see it right away and the data would be clear and concise.

Butterfly-looking things in the intake piping, metal pipes with magnets in them in your fuel system, injection systems, and all the other hocus pocus fake crap I have seen sold for these trucks out here is absolutely ridiculousness, and most of the time causes more harm than good.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: PuroCumminsPower , Texasdude74 , LargeCar , Toolguy

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2250 Carnage Pictures - Unilevers - 01-04-2017,
RE: 2250 Carnage Pictures - Unilevers - 01-04-2017,
RE: 2250 Carnage Pictures - Rawze - 01-05-2017
RE: 2250 Carnage Pictures - Unilevers - 04-15-2017,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.