I need to stop eating out when working.
12-05-2016, (Subject: I need to stop eating out when working. ) 
I need to stop eating out when working.
And cook in the truck or grill. I have a fridge but that's it. Advice?
replyreply
RE: I need to stop eating out when working.
decent inverter and cheap crock-pot.

small hot plate.

candle-fired teapot for when you sitting.

kerosine cook stove.

alcohol camping stove (it will burn "heat" fuel additive and "air line anti-freeze" as fuel.

small 800watt microwave.

====
just some things to consider. -- When i was on the truck,.. I cooked every day and we barely ever ate anything on the grab. It is very bad for you.

The healthiest truck owners i have met all tell me the same ting. They don't eat at truck stops or fast food at all. They go to wal-mart or other grocery store to buy bread and fresh foods. A lot of guys i met don't eat much meat either. -- I have never met an unhealthy looking vegetarian, but lots and lots of sickly and/or overweight people with constant tiredness and laziness that are addicted to meat and/or high sugar products.

If you don't stick that crap, high-protien meat laden food in your mouth,.. It can't make you fat and sick and tired and lazy. -- Only problem is, that most people who eat like that all the time have no clue they have those issues and think they are somewhat healthy. This is because they have been torturing their body for so long, that what they feel is their new normal. - Think of it like an alcoholic who is drunk all day every day, telling you that he doesn't feel a thing and is perfectly fine, but everyone around him can hear the slured speech in his voice.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Toolguy
Thanks sir rawze. I like Mijiers when I'm near them best.
replyreply
I had a two burner propane grill in the truck for a while until I almost killed myself with it by mistake. I personally use a Colman single burner butane stove I bought at wall mart its the same thing you see at the truck stops works better than propane in my opinion. Also if you buy the fuel it's cheaper at wally world to by about 2 dollars or so.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Toolguy

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.