isx cracked head
12-16-2016, (Subject: isx cracked head ) 
RE: isx cracked head
(12-14-2016 )Rawze Wrote:  
(12-12-2016 )little john Wrote:  
(12-11-2016 )Mr Hagg Wrote:  Did you have the head sent out and found it cracked? If so was it crack around where the injector cups pass through?
dont know ended up getting a reman engine. now im interested in getting mm done remotely, any help would be apreciatted

I spoke to him on the phone. He is getting 42+ psi on his CM871. Place he had it swapped, re-used the ECM. It is a big-name bad delete, destroyed the old engine, and and it is on its way to destroying that reman engine he has now too.

He is only local company / log truck, and cannot take it across country to get it fixed. He does need remote tuning. I told him to contact Gearhead or Unilevers.

He needs to also get a pyro gauge on it like my videos show, and re-establish coolant flow to the rear of the engine block, because those bas##$ard at {big-name company removed} morons removed his EGR cooler and blocked off the coolant flow to the rear of the engine. He also has to fix his exhaust manifold because they removed the original and modified it/ disabled the exhaust back-pressure sensor, and the old engine dropped a valve because of it.

---- ALL,.. AND I MEAN EVERY SINGLE F#$#$KING ONE OF THOSE WELL ADVERTISED, BIG NAME DELETE COMPANIES ARE NOTHING BUT IGNORANT BUTCHERS!!!

ALL OF THEM!

I cannot scream it loud enough!!!

The warm glow of Rawzes' flame takes the bite out of the Artic blast.........
replyreply
 Thanks given by: 386lover
12-17-2016, (Subject: isx cracked head ) 
RE: isx cracked head
So your saying we could solve global warming in one fell swoop by getting shops properly trained to keep Rawze from flaming up?
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.