DPF / BROKEN DOWN
12-12-2016, (Subject: DPF / BROKEN DOWN ) 
DPF / BROKEN DOWN
Hey guys. Can anyone plz help. I'm Monroe, Lousiana with DPF codes 2754-3375 &3582. Does anyone know someone I can contact to help me, besides the dealerships? Any mechanics in THE AREA!!

I've been reading thru this site and the web for detailed information. I got the 2754 filter inlet pressure, but not 3375 and 3382. Can anyone help a driver OUT!!! Sorry kinda new at this if you need more information I can provide.

2011 Cummins ISX 15 Cm2250
replyreply
RE: DPF / BROKEN DOWN
(12-12-2016 )athens Wrote:  Hey guys. Can anyone plz help. I'm Monroe, Lousiana with DPF codes 2754-3375 &3582. Does anyone know someone I can contact to help me, besides the dealerships? Any mechanics in THE AREA!!

I've been reading thru this site and the web for detailed information. I got the 2754 filter inlet pressure, but not 3375 and 3382. Can anyone help a driver OUT!!! Sorry kinda new at this if you need more information I can provide.

2011 Cummins ISX 15 Cm2250

Code 2754 - "DPF Filter Inlet Press too high".
Code 3375 - "Aftertreatment DPF Regen Too Frequent"

Code 3582 - "Aftertreatment SCR Conversion Efficiency too low".

Code 3382 - "EGR System Data below normal" <- I.E> EGR Delte-P sensor is reading too little EGR gas going through the EGR piping.

=================

Your answers can be found here...

http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=7&pid=9#pid9

and here ...

http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...7#pid10137

--------------

Speaking of situations like this in general ...

I find it sad and ridiculous at the same time that truck owner after truck owner seems to care less, and completely ignore their emissions system until its too late and they are at the mercy of a tow truck and a repair shop. Only out of sheer desperation, repeated failure, and when they are going broke, do they seem to suddenly give a damn and go start looking for answers. By this time, they are at the point of blaming all their problems on everyone but the person standing in the mirror who didn't bother to take preventative measures to ensure those kinds of problems didn't accumulate beyond control and the check engine lights start setting in.

If you own an emissions truck,... you had best start taking things apart to inspect, clean, and maintain them on a regular basis yourself,.. or go broke chasing your problems.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
(12-12-2016 )Rawze Wrote:  Code 2754 - "DPF Filter Inlet Press too high".
Code 3375 - "Aftertreatment DPF Regen Too Frequent"

Code 3582 - "Aftertreatment SCR Conversion Efficiency too low".

Code 3382 - "EGR System Data below normal" <- I.E> EGR Delte-P sensor is reading too little EGR gas going through the EGR piping.

=================

Your answers can be found here...

http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=7&pid=9#pid9

and here ...

http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...7#pid10137

--------------

Speaking of situations like this in general ...

I find it sad and ridiculous at the same time that truck owner after truck owner seems to care less, and completely ignore their emissions system until its too late and they are at the mercy of a tow truck and a repair shop. Only out of sheer desperation, repeated failure, and when they are going broke, do they seem to suddenly give a damn and go start looking for answers. By this time, they are at the point of blaming all their problems on everyone but the person standing in the mirror who didn't bother to take preventative measures to ensure those kinds of problems didn't accumulate beyond control and the check engine lights start setting in.

If you own an emissions truck,... you had best start taking things apart to inspect, clean, and maintain them on a regular basis ypurself,.. or go broke chasing your problems.

I 100% agree with you Rawze. But 99.9% of the members here are not team drivers. And some of us live in the frozen salty north, have not the tools or the place to work on stuff in winter. And the two or three days we are home we need to be parents in the daytime, and drink some beer at night. And we are usually home on the weekend so every parts place and or shop is closed. And many drivers pay $$$ child support because we make so much top dollar, money coming out our ears pay. LOL!! Thought this needed to be mentioned.
replyreply
Some drivers are only now "upgrading" to their first, new emission truck. Some have been owner ops for decades and are learning the hard way that you can buy a $170k truck that does indeed weigh less and is geared and streamlined to get a little better mileage, but does not actually work. At least not for any significant length of time.

This site should be a safe haven for these poor souls that believed the sales brochures talk of increased uptime and extended service intervals and fuel savings that will cover the truck payment. Not everyone has the skills, time or desire to maintain these complicated systems. Nor can everyone buy gliders. So, these people are trapped. Where else are they gonna go for help? Their dealers? The EPA?
replyreply
12-13-2016, (Subject: DPF / BROKEN DOWN ) 
I forgot to mention 99.9% of the members have to much "money" (LMAO) to buy the insite/caltron, then learn what the hell insite actually is and or does. Hand raised.

Than there is those who are fed up with force fed electronic controlled living as a slave to so called Technology. That I keep seeing fail on a daily basis in general. Hand raised.
replyreply
12-13-2016, (Subject: DPF / BROKEN DOWN ) 
(didn't want to resort to this, but it was just getting to be too much...)

Jarhead79 banned for trolling. Take that stuff to TTR where it belongs.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: kalsandhu
12-14-2016, (Subject: DPF / BROKEN DOWN ) 
Rawze, I have to upmost respect for you and I'm ignoring the comment and not taking it personally. I've never done that before. :) I thought it over and concluded it was meant for other drivers as well.

But, since I found your site I've been doing just that, Learning from your videos, the forum and other website. Unfortunately, some of us are going through all a lot on the road and its difficult for me to learn in a few days. I'M DOING the best I CAN.

I appreciate and respect this forum. Especially those who replied. THANK YOU. The other site would have attacked.

I'm just in a bad position and stuck at the mercy of these dealers and mechanic. If anyone can help that would be awesome. I have tones of pics to post and a Wright up on what I've found so far, but can't get them up till I get home. Cell phone won't upload pics. Here are some of the work I've tried doing on the road. SCR no coolant and Imap sensor clean with hardly any soot. More impressively no soot after 140,000 miles on a used ISX15 CM2250. FUDGE!!!!! Know I need a course on how to attach PHOTOS. LMFAO. While I look around can any one offer suggestions. I'm probably going to be repamanded. lol

./uploads/201612/post_2437_1481739368_31d1cc71a73bcd77697e6e8a320ae52e.jpg

Picture of my IMAP sensor and its free from soot.

Thanks
replyreply
From inside my truck I'm trying to search and follow steps to troubleshoot my issue. While stuck on the road, but next to a dealer if I can't figure this out or have tools needed. I'm trying to save up to get more tools and Insite.

Next pic is my EGR coolant that had an issue once and hasn't since. It looks good to me. Please be patient I may not be following the steps in sequnce. I'm going back and forth with reading and watching videos from the road.

Can't upload pic.
replyreply
Those codes say your DPF is plugging up. Have you pulled it off and looked at the face?

DOC? -- What does it look like too?

replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.