I SX 2350 regen issues – please help!
12-17-2016, (Subject: I SX 2350 regen issues – please help! ) 
RE: I SX 2350 regen issues – please help!
I just want to put this out there and lets keep an eye on this ECM update CL10038.46. Since my update is when I've been getting tones of DPF CODES. Now I'm no mechanic and I've been reading and search as much as I can about the DPF system.

I understand at some point i'll get codes and I may even have some that will pop up as soon as I hit the road. I got these code on Sunday last week 2754 intake pressure filter, 3375 dpf frequent regen, 3582 scr conversion efficiency. Along with these code I had 2 more that came and went away while driving.

Brought it to shop mechanic used insite, fixed my clutch pedal and forced a regen. Codes gone. He said that there’s nothing wrong with my dpf system. A few months before that I got active 3225 afterthreatment purge air actuator not responding or out of adjustment, active 1694 NOx sensor (that was just changed) aftertreatment particulate filter differential pressure (inactive).
After clearing codes they’ve never come back.
I’m new at this and dealing with my own issues. I may be wrong but I thought I’d post FOOD FOR THOUGHT.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: fargonaz

Messages In This Thread
RE: I SX 2350 regen issues – please help! - athens - 12-17-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.